Tuesday, February 27, 2007

In The Blackfield

I got into all of the different musical projects of Steven Wilson in the 1990’s through listening to Porcupine Tree. You can read about P-Tree on my Adventures Under The Porcupine Tree blog although it’s still a work in progress. I have seen Porcupine Tree in concert 23 times now, so it seems like a little lofty of an ambition to try to transcribe written notes and memories for all of that, but I’m trying.

Blackfield, on the other hand, I have seen only 6 times so far. That seems a little more manageable. And, with another handful of live dates coming up, I thought I should get things down before I forget.

My name is Steve, and my traveling companion is Jason. We go to all of these shows because we LOVE the music. I write the blogs to preserve the memories and to share with those who weren’t there.

For Absent Friends...

1 Comments:

Blogger Legendes Oubliees said...

I have to say that although it's really fun to read the blog, I can't help myself feeling super super jealous with you (that was a joke, but also a statement :p). 23 times seeing PT and 6 with Blackfield??? I don't even dare to dream of those numbers. Myself I only saw PT once and i had the best time ever. Pleaseeeeee keep up with the posting, and the other PT "data in your head" on the other blog, too.
Cheers!!!

November 11, 2007 at 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home